Aaaaaaa I have a very sad news >< there's a reason why I didn't continue my summertime post.. it's because I lost my hard drive T.T and I stil couldn't find it...
I was also planning to post my holiday outfits ><
Apparently I cant post picture at this time.. hopefully I could find my hard drive
and uh there's a couple poems I made by myself
as you could easily notice, I mentioned a bit too much about darkness and gloomy things..
well it's not really about me
it's the people around me
And thank you for reading^^
sorry for the inconvenience
♥♥
I was also planning to post my holiday outfits ><
Apparently I cant post picture at this time.. hopefully I could find my hard drive
and uh there's a couple poems I made by myself
as you could easily notice, I mentioned a bit too much about darkness and gloomy things..
well it's not really about me
it's the people around me
And thank you for reading^^
sorry for the inconvenience
♥♥
Comments
Post a Comment