Clock manipulate our perception about time. It is more than hours and minutes. You see, clock makes us think we have the same amount of time.. 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. I realize clock will keep ticking even when my time is up. I might not have 24 hours tomorrow, I might not have 7 days this week. My time is God's secret, but it is my responsibility.
I'm going to celebrate my 17th. So what? I'm a futile teenager being a douchebag for 17 years precisely. Should I even celebrate my failure? 17 years wasted because I still receive more than I can give. What am I gonna do now?
I'm going to celebrate my 17th. So what? I'm a futile teenager being a douchebag for 17 years precisely. Should I even celebrate my failure? 17 years wasted because I still receive more than I can give. What am I gonna do now?
Comments
Post a Comment